Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lunar Lights Happy Wishes

I made this card using my Lawn Fawn stamp set, Lunar Lights,  for the Lawnscaping Challenge # 25 Birthday.   It's a fun set with lots of different shaped Japanese style lanterns on it, and it gave me a chance to use my favorite paints.  The background is made with Smooch Spritz Spray, and the lantern is painted in with Luminarte Twinking H2O's.  These are small pots of beautiful watercolors that have a shine to them.  To finish the card off, I added a brad and gold cord, and popped the lantern up using stampin dimensionals.  The lantern has a glow when you see it in person, it doesn't show up much in the photo.
I hope this brightens your day!

Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I really love that sprayed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun card!! love the simple and adorable design. The sprayed background is perfect idea too. Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How gorgeous is this. Loving the misted background and the shiny lantern! Simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete