Monday, June 25, 2012

Cool Guy Hexagons

Some new stamps from Unity just came in the mail, and there are lots of options for guy cards in the kit.  I stamped the hexagons across a scrap of white paper, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up so they made a solid design.  I was inspired by the Tuesday Trigger-Man-tastic photo to use reds, blues and grays. 

 I think it looks masculine and the sentiment is so cute!  Cards for men seem more difficult to make, so I wanted to share this idea with you.  I am also adding this to My Mojo Monthly-Man Up.
Thanks for looking!

23 comments:

  1. I've got a handbag that looks like the bottom design Barb.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really great funky card - love these modern colours and shapes! A fab and bright male card! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and art with My Mojo Monthly! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great for a guy, I think those are so hard to make. Love the colors you used. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love how you lined up the hexagons! and the colors are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The hexagons look great on a 'man' card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is one fabulous CAS design! LOVE those hexagons and this is definitely a great masculine card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colors work so well for a gent! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fantastic! Love those colours on the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the manly hexagons! The bold colors really make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love LOVE this card! You so rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's perfect for that Tuesday Trigger! I am seeing these hexagons everywhere, I need to ink mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors and what you did with the hexagons stamp.

    ReplyDelete