Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chevron Hearts

When I saw the CASual Friday challenge "No Stamps" ,  I knew I wanted to play along, but I didn't realize how challenging it would be for me.  I  use stamps on all of my cards, and rarely use stickers or chipboard.  I tried out several designs and realized I was over thinking it.  These Heidi Swap hearts were perfect for this.  They had lovely French script on them, and I decided to color them with distress ink.  I was quite suprised when the chevrons showed up under the ink.

 Love them!  I am also entering in the Moxie Fab Chevron Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  I so appreciate all of your comments.  Hope you will consider following me if you aren't already.  I'm trying to reach 100 followers! 

4 comments:

  1. ...gorgeous card Barb, loving your candy stripe hearts, they jump right out and make you smile...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, this is really pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel is right...those hearts do make you smile!!!
    Already following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete