Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pink Party

I love the image of this little girl skipping through the grass with her tulips and Easter eggs.  I thought it was perfect for the "Pink Party" over at the Shabby Tea Room.  Here's the inspiration photo.


Wouldn't you love to have a party set up like that?  She looks like she is on her way over to join in the fun.  I went with a little brighter pinks, and brought in the colors in the photo with the patterned paper on the card base, the doily and the scallop trim. I thought that the bow with the flower was a perfect finishing touch.
I am also linking up with Cupcake Inspirations, I chose this photo- Challenge #154, since my card is Easter themed.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Barb, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.....I have had several people ask about my bows, I will get instructions up by next weekend. BTW, your bows are stunning, they look fabulous! Luv your playful girlie card!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb...this card is gorgeous. She does look like she is setting off to have fun! The ribbon is beautiful and your bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the pinks! Perfect take on the Cupcake Inspiration! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    Debbie
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely image to follow along with , your card is amazing
    thanks fro sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink card, it's adorable! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card. All the elements come together petfectly. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th Challenge.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete