Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Little Spring and WOYWW

We are desperately waiting for Spring here, just when it seemed to have arrived, we got hit with cold, windy weather.  Here are some pictures from my photo assignment class of a few glimpses of spring taken a few weeks ago at a Spring Bulb Show.  That's what's on my workdesk this week.

I love these crazy looking tulips!

 Fun little flowers with a checkerboard design.
 

A cluster of yellow and orange tulips.
 
Hope this brightens your day a little!  Hop over to the Stamping Ground and see what's going on at other crafty desks.  I am also linking up to Orange You Glad It's Friday.
Thanks as always for your kind comments,  would love to have you follow me.  I will be highlighting the blogs of my next 3 followers in  a future post.
Barb

9 comments:

  1. This weather is awful! I have a few brave crocuses (or is that crocusi?)poking their heads through what's left of the snow. Thank you for the photos, especially the Frits - roll on the sunshine!!
    Bishopsmate #75

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snake's Head firtillery, love those flowers, not even a sign of mine coming up this year... BJ#60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, the colours are Gorgeous x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #71

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sort of flowers are those checkered ones? they are just devine. We are entering Autumn here and I so want Spring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.

    Belated WOYWW greetings
    Eliza 422

    ReplyDelete
  5. really makes me want to see the flowers. I took some pictures yesterday out in my garden. Not much to show but you will see them on my blog later this evening. I just cant wait to see it looking like your pictures.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Barb! You have some amazingly beautiful flowers in your part of the world, especially that checkered flower. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are lovely! It's the first time I've seen the crazy tulips and the checkered ones. Thanks for sharing and for joining Orange you glad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those checkerboard ones are so cool! Sunny but cold here in Chicagoland...Happy Week-end♥ My OYGIF: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-break-in-clouds.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. this sure brightened up my day, err, night. thank you. i love tulips.

    ReplyDelete